Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless
- Programmable – Have your cup of coffee waiting for you in the morning!
- Self Cleaning.
- Pause the brew to get a cup of coffee – no need to wait for it to finish.
- Temperature control – find the right setting for you!
- Auto shutoff & Drip free pour spout.
- Use the Hot Water System to make instant soups, teas, and hot cocoas.
- 12 cup carafe & Measuring scoop.
- Features 2 high quality charcoal filters for the water.
- Gold tone filter & Instruction book.
- Other online coffee maker reviews give this Cuisinart coffee machine 4 out of 5 stars!
Melitta 46894 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker
- 2 hr automatic shut off.
- Programmable – make coffee any time – have it ready when you wake up.
- Auto pause & serve.
- Unique cone filter – increased flavor from better extraction.
- Three flavor settings – Reg, bold, & robust.
- Rich tasting coffee.
- Stainless steel – extra durable!
- Other online coffee maker reviews give it 3.5 out of 5 stars!
Hamilton Beach Two Way Brewer Single Serve and 12-cup Coffee Maker
- 2 ways to brew your coffee! Make one cup or make a full carafe.
- 12-cup glass carafe is included.
- Travel/regular sized mug also included.
- Two flavor selections – regular or bold.
- Programmable – featuring automatic shut off.
- Coffee maker reviews give this machine 4.4 out of 5 stars! Very high ratings!
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker
- Does not require pods! Use regular coffee – scoop it in and brew it up!
- Included – 2 metal scoops.
- In 1.5 mins you can brew 14 oz of coffee!
- Stainless-Steel casing.
- Regular mug or travel size.
- Online coffee maker reviews give it 3.9 stars out of 5.
- Many users say that it cleans up easily and brews quickly.
Mr. Coffee Programmable Coffeemakers
- Filter basket that is removable.
- Easy to clean & easy to fill with water.
- Indicator light – at a glance you can easily tell if it is on or not.
- Coffee brewer will pause during the brewing process, so you can pour a cup before it is finished.
- Dual windows – you can easily tell how much water is in the tank at a glance.
- Frustration Free Shipping Packaging
- 4 out of 5 stars – other online coffee maker reviews!
Mr. Coffee CG 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker
- Indicator light – shows you when it is on and off.
- Very easy to clean.
- Very easy to fill.
- Pour a cup of coffee while it is brewing with the “Pause N’ Serve”
- Filter Basket is removable.
- Easy to store cord – keep your kitchen neat and tidy!
- Other online reviews give it 3.7 stars out of 5.
- Many consumer coffee maker reviews find that this coffee maker is very easy to use.
- It will fit in tight places, it does not take up much space.
Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Chrome
- Top consumer magazine rated this coffee maker as one of the best models.
- Features the “Pause N’ Serve” tech.
- 2 hr automatic shut off – no need to worry about leaving the coffee pot on.
- Easy to clean – special cleaning cycle.
- Easy to fill.
- Filter basket is removable.
- Other online coffee maker reviews give this coffee machine 3.9 stars out of 5.
- Many users find that this machine has more options than other models in its class.
Black & Decker DCM18S Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
- Dishwasher safe mug.
- Automatic shut off.
- 1 yr warranty.
- Filter – permanent – no need to buy disposable filters.
- 15 oz mug.
- Personal coffee maker.
- Stainless steel container – will fit most if not all cup holders.
- Coffee maker reviews online give this machine 4 out of 5 stars.
- Many users love the permanent filter, they find this feature to be a huge time saver.
- Does not take up much space.
Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Attractive design – brushed metal.
- 12 cup carafe.
- Pause the brewing and pour a cup without disrupting the brewing process.
- Adjustable temperature control – set the temperature just for you.
- 3 yr limited warranty.
- Charcoal water filter.
- Gold tone filter.
- Instruction book.
- Other coffee maker reviews give it high scores!
- 3.8 out of 5 stars!
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffeemaker, Black
- Easy to spot “water window” so you can fill it easily.
- Easy to clean!
- Simple to use!
- Hot plate – non-stick.
- Pause brewing and serve a cup before it is finished.
- On button – lighted.
- Special cone shaped “filter basket” creates complex rich flavors in the coffee.
- Coffee Maker Reviews give it 4 out of 5 stars.
- Most users like the low price!
What to Look for in Coffee Maker Reviews
When you are thinking of buying a coffee maker, it would greatly help to read coffee maker reviews. Because you need to have an idea whether a certain coffee maker brand is a good choice or not, you should have something to base your buying decision on.
Reading reviews will help you know a lot about a certain brand of coffee maker that you wouldn’t know if you would just read the descriptions available on online sites and the site of the product’s manufacturer. Thus, you should check online reviews if you want to know more about the coffee maker that you want to buy.
What to Look for in a Coffee Maker Review
Here are some things that you should take note when reading coffee maker reviews. This will help you make the right decision on whether you should go ahead and buy the coffee maker that you want or look for something else because it doesn’t fit your lifestyle, your preferences or your needs.
- Type of Coffee Maker
Before you read a coffee maker review, you might already know what kind of coffee maker you are thinking of purchasing. But it would help if you would find out more about the functions, the advantages and the disadvantages of the coffee maker that you are about to buy.
So, when reading coffee maker reviews, you would want to know how the coffee maker works so that you can determine if it will fit your lifestyle or not.
One of the most important things that you should look for in coffee maker reviews is the efficiency of the coffee maker. You would want to know if the coffee maker can make a good blend of coffee and if it is energy efficient.
Most reviewers will mention the taste quality of the coffee that they are using, which is quite useful. Most reviewers will also tell other interested buyers if the coffee maker that they are using is energy efficient.
Spotting Good Coffee Maker Reviews
Aside from the things that you have to look for in a good coffee maker review, you should know how to spot a good one. Some coffee maker reviews are fakes and are just written by writers who are hired by online shop owners who want to have positive reviews on the products that they are selling. So, you have to be careful in choosing the reviews that you would rely on.
- Contact Information of the Reviewer
If you want to know if a review is genuine, you can call or email the coffee maker reviewer. Thus, getting the contact information of the reviewers would be a great idea. Most genuine reviewers will entertain your inquiries while fraudulent reviewers will like give a fake address or would not answer to your email.
- Other Coffee Maker Reviews
You shouldn’t rely on a single review. Check out other reviews and check if the coffee maker that you’re looking at is getting consistent positive reviews. After all, a lot of people who owns the same coffee maker can’t all be wrong about the quality of the coffee maker.